More Resources


CalFresh is a nutrition assistance program which helps individuals and families purchase healthy foods. At our Food Connections office, we can help you apply for CalFresh. Call us at 523-7903.

To apply now, click here.

Find more information by clicking the "CalFresh" button below



The County of Sonoma Economic Assistance office is re-opening July 6th for both Santa Rosa and Petaluma offices. They will be open from 8 AM - 12 PM Monday through Friday. They are providing essential services, including emergency services for child welfare, adult protective services, IHSS, CalWORKs, Medi-Cal, CalFresh, and General Assistance over the phone. Please call 877-699-6868.


Fill out this form to apply for diapers and wipes from CPI.

Cloverdale residents can contact 210-1517 for diapers and wipes.

My Navigator Warm Line can provide various resources for children under 5 such as diapers, formula and lactation support. Call (707) 902-3031. Open 7 days a week, Spanish and English languages available.


Click this link for a Sonoma County listing for seniors and high risk population for more information about delivery services for hot meals and paid groceries.

Contact Council on Aging to pick up meals or register for home delivered meals, please call (707) 525-0143 x013.


Get help buying food while schools are closed. Click this link for more information and to apply. Because schools are closed due to COVID-19, children who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals can get up to $365 in food benefits in addition to their pick up meals from school. These food benefits are called Pandemic EBT or P-EBT. You can also visit the CDSS website for answers to other questions. If you need to contact CDSS in regards to your case submit an inquiry form here and a CDSS customer respresentative will contact you.

Agricultural Labor Relations Board (ALRB)

If you feel that your employer needs to do more to protect you and other workers, you should speak up. If you are punished or fired for raising a group complaint or organizing with other workers, you can call the ALRB at (707) 527-3256.


Call California Human Development 707-228-1338 to apply for a one time disaster relief assistance for those that are ineligible for other assistance.

Eligible individuals must be able to provide information that they (1) are an undocumented adult (person over the age of 18); (2) are not eligible for federal COVID-19 related assistance, like the CARES Act tax stimulus payments or pandemic unemployment benefits; and, (3) have experienced a hardship as a result of COVID-19. Eligible individuals must provide information and documents to verify your identity, home or mailing address, and to show you have been impacted by COVID-19.